Personal Trainer Insurance

Choose your COVER
Choose your BEST QUOTE

As a personal trainer or fitness coach, you're used to a challenge. One thing that shouldn't be hard work, though, is finding great business insurance. At Broker Power, we'll be able to set you up with insurance that will keep your business in top shape.

Insurance quotes that are absolutely fit for purpose.

We make the whole process easier by asking you the questions we need the answers to right at the beginning. Some comparison sites offer you a quote after you've hardly told them a thing about your business. We take the time to get to know you, so that we can find you some cover that really works for you.

Our Tradesman package has public liability and employer’s liability at its core. You'll be fully covered if anyone is injured or property is damaged while you are going about your job. The law states that you need these two insurances to trade, so taking them out is more than worth it. You'll be able to carry on working with complete peace of mind too. Additional covers that you can take out include:

  • Sports Equipment Cover, which will cover you against the loss, damage or theft of the sports equipment that you use to carry out your job.
  • Personal Accident Cover will cover you if you are involved in an accident that prevents you from returning to work.
  • Professional Indemnity Cover, which will protect you if it is alleged that there has been negligence or an error in your activities while working.

When you've decided which covers are going to make up your policy, you can choose to buy online through a local broker straight away. If you still have a few questions, why not call one of those brokers? We never charge you for this, and are more than happy for you to get a little extra clarification before you buy.

All of our insurance professionals are quoting from the same policy wording, so you can make a true comparison on your personal trainer insurance quickly and easily. Remember, all of our brokers and insurers are fully authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to write commercial insurance in the UK too.