Newsagents Insurance

Choose your COVER
Choose your BEST QUOTE

As the owner of a newsagents, you're working with large amounts of stock and many passing members of the public. So it's important that you protect your business with the right kind of insurance. Here at Broker Power, we've got the perfect cover for newsagents like you.

Comparative shop insurance that's exactly what you need

With so many so many newsagents’ insurance policies out there, it can be difficult to decide which one is right for your business. There are some elements that should be at the heart of your policy, including public liability insurance. This protects you if you ever face a claim for compensation following an accident in your workplace. This insurance is a must for all small businesses, as the financial fallout following a compensation pay out can be catastrophic.

It's also required by law, and can be checked by customers or local authorities. If you employ a member of staff, you'll also need to take out employer liability insurance too. The law states, bar in a few exceptional circumstances, that any employer must have this cover. If that applies to you, we'll include it in your quote.

As well as these two core policies, we offer some add-on covers too. That way, you can customise your insurance package to suit your business. All of your equipment, stock, business cash and fixtures & fittings can be covered according to the values at risk. Meanwhile, business interruption insurance will protect you if an incident interferes with your normal trade.

The glass in your shop front is covered too. If you want to take your cover to the next level, you can fully insure your shop buildings as well as your goods while they are in transit. You can also be protected from legal costs if you become involved in a dispute.

Once you've decided what covers will make up your policy, we'll go to our UK insurers to secure you some quotes and then present those to you thorough a local broker. You can then buy online straight away or talk to one of those brokers for more information.