Ground Workers Insurance

Choose your COVER
Choose your BEST QUOTE

Running your own ground working business requires time, investment and effort – so it's understandable that taking out some insurance may not be the first thing on your mind. It is important though – so we've made the process a lot easier for you. After all, you don't want to pay over the odds but at the same time, you want to do everything thoroughly and stay on the right side of the law.

Specialist insurance cover for ground workers.

We give you the best of both worlds – great value and extensive cover. We ask you the questions insurers need to know the answers to, and using those, move on to brokers in your area and get the best quotes for you.

Our Tradesman's Package includes both public and employer's liability insurance. These will protect you in the event of an accident resulting in damage or injury. They're both essential, and by law you have to show proof of them if asked. The additional covers we offer include the following:

  • Contract Works Cover, which protects you if a project cannot be completed before the customer assumes responsibility for it.
  • Plant Cover, which insures your owned and hired-in plant when at site – all equipment and machinery on site is covered, no matter if they're yours or hired.
  • Tools Cover, which protects your tools against loss, damage or theft while you're on site. You can also use it to cover phones, tablets and laptops.
  • Personal Accident Cover provides invaluable cover if you or any employees cannot work for a while following an accident.

When you decide which cover you need and then which of our quotes to go for, you've got two options. You can buy online straight away after comparing all the quotes our insurers and brokers are offering you. You can also take your time and contact one of our brokers to discuss a quote in more detail. Whoever you choose, you can rest assured that they're approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to write insurance in the UK./p>